Signature Class – Nam Wah Pai Qigong
Ever felt like your body is starting to fail you?
Effective Energy Healing | Internal Cultivation To Restore Your Health And Vitality
To be healthy, you need to exercise.
But what do you do when it’s the body’s organs that cause your health problems?
We’re talking about poor functioning organs that lead to common chronic lifestyle diseases such as weak pancreas that lead to diabetes, or a weak circulatory system that leads to hypertension, heart diseases and more.
The answer might lie in an ancient Chinese art that has almost 4,000 years of history… Qigong!
According to traditional Chinese medicine, Qi is the flow of energy throughout our body; in other words, it sustains life.
LEARN HOW TO MASTER YOUR VITAL ENERGY AND TRIGGER YOUR BODY’S NATURAL HEALING & RECOVERY ABILITIES!
Over the years, most of us have forgotten or lost the art to control this life energy which leads to feelings of tiredness, stiffness and other pains and diseases felt along the body.
Most people today think that Qigong is simply a series of breathing techniques and movements, but they fail to realise that effective Qigong for deep healing is more than just breathing exercises.
At Nam Wah Pai, we do not only teach general qigong breathing techniques and movements, Our signature Qi gong course is specially designed through a series of deep relaxation, meditation, visualization and control of inner energy flow to stimulate cell vitality, strengthen and detoxify your vital organs with two main goals… getting rid of internal organ diseases to transform your health and developing a stronger immune system to combat illnesses.
HARNESSING THE ENERGY FROM THE UNIVERSE
We achieve this by leveraging on traditional Chinese medicine principles through energy healing to clear the 12 Meridians and 8 Extraordinary Vessels by harnessing the power of five natural elements.
Here’s a quick overview of each of the 5 elements and their associated organs:
Metal Energy (金)
Mountains, Crystals (strengthens the lungs and large intestine)
Wood Energy (木)
Trees (strengthens the liver, gall bladder)
Water Energy (水)
Moon, Stars, Waterfalls, Oceans (strengthens the kidney and bladder)
Fire Energy (火)
Sun (strengthens the heart and small intestine)
Earth Energy (土)
Ground (strengthens the spleen and stomach)
Qi flows through our body’s energy paths (meridians) and is the basis for maintaining our health. When these paths are blocked, we fall sick, our Qi becomes unbalanced, and our organs and cells don’t receive the energy they require. Each meridian links to an organ, and by clearing these meridian lines, we can alleviate the illness associated with that organ.
The good news is, it isn’t difficult to relearn this skill.
Through a series of twelve sessions, our Nam Wah Pai Qi Gong class will teach you:
- How to clear the 12 Major Meridians and 8 Extraordinary Vessels using Qi vibration to trigger your body’s healing effects and eliminate diseases of the internal organs. Prevent and fight against chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, high blood cholesterol and more.
- Ming Men (Gate of Life) Qi Filling / Irrigation Method. Boost prostate health, prevent degeneration of sexual functions, life-extension and anti-aging.
- Qigong Whole Body Hitting for stimulating cell vitality. Prevent cancer metastasis and diseases of modern day living.
- How to harness Song Gong- connect Heaven and Earth Gates through BaiHui and YongQuan Acupoints. Balance Yin-Yang, detoxify and clear Qi channels.
- The Stationary Stances handed down from ancient masters and how you can use these stances to train your internal energies- absorb external energy, emit internal energy, ball bearing energy, bone transparent energy, combining Heaven and Earth Elements. Increase vitality and prevent toxicity build-up in the body.
- Health Cultivation Exercises- training the seven cavities on your face- clearing the acupoints, self-acupuncture for amazing health. Lower blood pressure and prevent stroke.
- Yang Lu Chan (Founder of Yang Style Taijiquan) Stationary Stances that allows us to absorb external energy and emit internal energy to prevent all illnesses. Increases Qi energy. With practice, one can regulate their own Qi for healing others.
- Whole body Joints and Ligaments loosening and relaxation exercises to increase one’s flexibility. Prevent arthritis and relieving stress-related illnesses.
Qigong has helped many practitioners over the years, and now it can help you to regain some of the mobility, flexibility, and energy you’ve lost. Most importantly, it is effective in fighting and preventing chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer and other heart-related diseases.
The exercises are easy to learn yet powerful, and with regular training, it has helped many others to reduce their reliance on long-term medication, and it can help you.
You don’t have to be fit or strong to start practising as we’re focusing on your internal energy to help you become healthier from inside.
By learning to harness greater levels of internal energy, your body has the power to restore harmony and enhance your life quality.
And with improved vital organs and body systems, you will see your health transform quickly.
Register Your Interest
Whether you are looking for a natural healing technique to recover your health or to complement your healthy lifestyle, our Nam Wah Pai Qigong course has a place for you. To get started, register your interest here and experience the healing power of Qigong for yourself.
Get your health and vitality back on track with us today!