The term ‘World Nam Wah Pai Association’ or ‘Nam Wah Pai’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is 9 Lorong 29 Geylang #05-02, Singapore 388065. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
- All course fees and packages are non-refundable and non-shareable.
- All course fees must be paid before the start of class / course.
- We are not liable or responsible for any damages, injuries, mishaps, loss of personal belongings that might occur during your participation in our classes.
- No smoking, drinking of alcohol, or gambling is allowed in our premises.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone displaying inappropriate behaviour.
- We may photograph or video the classes occurring at our centre and them place them on our website and relevant social media.
- Request of cancellation of private classes must be informed 1 day before, otherwise no replacement class will be offered.
- Recording of videos are allowed during the classes for self revision purposes only. The video clips are not allowed to be shared to non Nam Wah Pai members.
- We reserve the rights to revise and change these terms from time to time by updating this page.